Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8th Wedding Anniversary


We were married on May 24, 2001 and 8 blissful years later, we have 2 kids, a house, 2 car payments . . . and life couldn't get any better! We spent our wedding anniversary in Hawaii while my mom and dad watched the kids. It was nice to get some R&R. (Except for the fact that I was throwing up the whole time. Yup, I'm pregnant! Yay! So excited, but oh so sick.) Anyway, I decided to make a list of 8 things I love about my sweetie pie:
1. He's incredibly handsome
2. Sooo hard working-a good provider for our family
3. Loves to travel
4. Is an incredible father and loves to spend time with his children
5. Very decisive
6. Loves to snuggle
7. Takes time to help others
8. Keeps me grounded. He never freaks out about anything!

Love you honey after all these years!

No comments: